Saturday, August 1, 2009

Paperdolls














































I always loved playing with paperdolls when I was kid---cutting everything out and then putting the outfits together, one tab at a time! Well...today I was kinda bored and just setting around and looking at the clothes in my shop and I started seeing things that I thought would go great as an ensemble....So kinda sorta like virtual paperdolls only no cutting or tabs or dolls----- Well maybe it isn't anything like paperdolls but I did put outfits together and hopefully you get the gist of what I am talking about. I hope. Here are some outfit ideas I put together for things that I have recently put in the shop. I really love that "patchwork" wrap skirt and of course ALL the shoes that I thought would be cute with it (I am ALL about the shoes). Hope you Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment