Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Fell in Love.....Instantly


Baby Jack weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 8 oz. So it was a C-section for
his mommy!

This is what you call a Hoss-cat, yes cute, a hoss-cat none-the-less!
10 Perfect Toes
Jack is already in need of a manicure He's all tuckered out from his long day, he is 4 hours old here after
all and he is quite exhausted from it all......



My family welcomed a new addition today. My brother and sister-in-law are now parents :) Everyone has been so excited to meet this young man! As soon as I saw him, I instantly fell in love. He is a beautiful baby and so big! He hardly looks like a new born. This prize fighter weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds and 8 ounces. He looks just like his mommy.... I told my brother that perhaps there next will look like him! He really looks nothing like my brother at all. Which may be a good thing ;) No matter who he looks like, he already has his own personality and I cannot wait to get to know this precious little boy. He already has an aunt that is ready to splash in mud puddles, catch frogs and take him on his first canoe ride! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment