Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is not normally a Holiday in which you think much about decorating for, at least not like Christmas or Halloween or even Easter or Valentines Day. Thanksgiving, lets face it, is all about the spread! The Turkey and cranberries, giblet gravy and Pumpkin pie...... Of course I am looking forward to eating until I quite literally pop. My mother is an amazing cook and my boyfriend's giblet gravy will bring tears to your eyes it is so good (I will have to talk him into making it for sure!) Besides eating wonderful food, I do like to decorate for Thanksgiving though. Fall is my season and over the years I have picked up items at flea-markets and second hand shops for Thanksgiving. I don't have a lot of items but I think what I do have work very well together. I have just unpacked my items and displayed them around the house for our Thanksgiving Day. I hope you and your family and friends have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment