Friday, August 14, 2009

My Etsy Shop Featured at Confessions of a Crochet Addict


Vintage wrap skirt and weekender bag are her picks!

My Etsy shop was featured by Amber from Portland, Oregon on her blog at http://confessionsofacrochetaddict.blogspot.com/. She also has an Etsy shop of her own that can be found at http://www.acrudele.etsy.com/. She has lots of super cute crocheted items so please stop by her shop and TAKE A LOOK!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Found That Friday
I've been wanting an on-going post but can't commit to one so I'm going to try out "Found that Friday". This will be a feature where I show you things I like from the various black holes of the internets, etc.This week I found a great vintage shop on Etsy called Scottie in a Canoe.When browsing I found 2 things I really, really liked. First was this beautiful wrap skirt. This skirt looks perfect for wearing to a wine tasting room in the country or just out to run errands on the weekend. (Who says you can't look fabulous, even when buying tp at K-Mart?)The next item was the black leather doctor bag. Perfect for weekend getaways and makes me want to go somewhere fun, right now! Even if I didn't use the bag often, I would still like to look at it in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment